[UPDATE]: Palestine will face Kuwait Olympic Team tomorrow (15.03.2011) at 1830 local time. Match might be broadcast on one of the Kuwaiti channels.
For whatever reason news about the National Team has decreased since the Olympic Team's win and near shock progression against Thailand. Here is what we can update you on:
- The squad will be bolstered with the addition of striker Murad Alyan (Hilal Al-Quds) and defender Ra'fit Eyad (Jabal Al-Mokaber).
- Midfielder Murad Said (Hilal Al-Quds) has picked up an injury and will be unavailable for the AFC Challenge Cup Qualifiers. He joins Jamal Allan in the infirmary.
- Al-Fursan are slated to play an unofficial friendly against Kuwait today.
- The "official" friendly slated for March 30th is no longer listed on the FIFA website. Kuwait will (reportedly) instead participate in a four team tourney in Sharjah, UAE against Jordan, Iraq, and El Salvador. No news on whether there will be an unofficial tie in its place.
- There is no evidence to show that Mousa Bezaz will further supplement his squad with players based abroad. Currently, Omar Jarun and Mohammed Samara are available with the former having agreed a contract termination from Pogon Szczecin and the latter on a forced hiatus due to turmoil in Egypt.
- Mokhtar the Dinosaur will discuss a potential contract extension as manager of the Olympic side with Jibril Rajoub.